Saturday, December 5, 2009

Devoted 5 question with the champ watchers(yes i know he doesnt do it anymor)when did he say he wasn

just curious....dont make comments such as ;why do u want to know'



anyone know which day it was or have the link?



i heard he said he wasnt a virgin on 5 questions,so i want proof,i am the type of person who must see it to believe it.



thx



Devoted 5 question with the champ watchers(yes i know he doesnt do it anymor)when did he say he wasnt a virginplays



I don't remember that one, so I don't know. Honestly, I find myself doubting that he's a virgin, some reason. But I don't know about him ever commenting about it.



And to all the people who are being *sses: She asked a question, get over it. It doesn't make her a stalker.



Devoted 5 question with the champ watchers(yes i know he doesnt do it anymor)when did he say he wasnt a virginopera ticket opera theater



IT DOESNT MATTER, YOU WILL NEVER NEVER EVER EVER DATE CENA, UR A CREEPY PERSON IF U WANT A VIDEO OF HIM SAYING THAT!
I don't know what your talking about, because I've never seen this claim to a virgin thing your talking about. So I'm going to say what I say every time I don't get the question."I didn't inhale!"



KNOWLEDGE IS STREET
first off if u dont know what she is talking about get out of the question, and no i dont, he said he was single, but i honestly doubt he's a virgin



ps. ive seen every one so i doubt it
wat champion
im sorry i dont
your preatty much out of luck because there are over 1,000,000,000 women that love john cena and preaty much your odds are out numbers.



p.s :1,000,000,000 dosn't even count for these women lol.
stalker?
you didnt even mention what champ Orton, Edge, Chavo, TNA champ who. and who cares ask wrestling questions
I miss that show. I wish it hadent been canceled. I dont remember saying anything about his virginity tho.
oh ur talking about the john cena thing arent u.....they got rid of hit a while back its on wwe.com if u want to watch it....some of the stuff on there is really funny

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter