Thursday, December 10, 2009

How is it so hard to say yes or no to a past friend who wants to be lovers?

I know I love this girl. After researching it seems its only my love for her that makes her love me. If I know she dont love me naturally, should I wait for her any longer? Its been a year now. Im losing faith. Why dont she just end it? Its so hard to wait



How is it so hard to say yes or no to a past friend who wants to be lovers?performing arts show



She may be guilty, which does mean she cares. Guilt though is not a good way to build a relationship. I think you really need to have a serious conversation, as much as I hate advising that. I know how superficial it sounds but hear me out.



If you two have been in this relationship for this long she may be scared of hurting you. She may not know how to cut you off either, because she might be comfortable with you. Sometimes you have to understand it is easier to stick to what you know.



You really too need to ask yourself if you're willing to wait if she just simply is not ready yet. Do you have that little faith? Is it time to end it? You may have to be the one to conclude the relationship if you find from her that things aren鈥檛 going to change.



You shouldn鈥檛 have to be waiting for her, and right now it may seem unfair. It seems from my objective standpoint that you need to discuss with her. If things won鈥檛 progress maybe it is time to let go. This could on the other hand be a breakdown of communication and she may just be apprehensive or just unsure.



It鈥檚 a tough call, and I鈥檇 love to be able to help you some more, but I have little to work with. Communication is best in a situation like this though, and really there is nothing more you can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter