Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do Men say this to be nice??? Yes OR NO Thank YOU!?

I know this might sound stupid but I just meet a nice guy and he always says have a nice day darling or take care baby and things like that and he asked me out on a coffee date and I have only just known him for 3weeks does this mean he likes me or is he just being nice??? Because sometimes when he says that I will just respond by saying thanks sweetheart hope you have a good day too what do you think???? Thank U



Do Men say this to be nice??? Yes OR NO Thank YOU!?



I think this guy is actually interested in you. It sounds that way from what he says to you. A good way to find out is to take him up on his offer or suggest something yourself. ';-)



Do Men say this to be nice??? Yes OR NO Thank YOU!?opera mobile opera theater



He likes you. Good luck, and hope things turn out for the best.
he likes you. trust me.
He could very easily have not asked you on another date. Sounds like you got a suitor.
He asked you out on a date. If that doesn't give you your answer maybe he'll fly past you on a blimp with a more clear message.
He likes you and you know it! lol stop being oblivious!
yes!!
He is doing what a typical man should do. He says bye to you to have courtesy and because he likes you.
lol, in my opinion, asking you out after only knowing for 3 weeks is WAY too long! i usually ask a girl out for coffee only a week of knowing her.



He's only doing this to avoid your friend-zone. I'm 19 and every new girl that i meet, i try to not land in her friend zone, so right from the start i show sexual attraction.
i think he likes you. guys dont usualy do this
Some guys just talk like that to everyone. Some guys talk like that to girls they like. Go on the date and see what happens, you will have the peace of mind of knowing if nothing else.
I think he's trying to be sweet or romantic - but personally I don't like being called pet names unless I'm in love. And darling and baby - just seem corny.
i never say "baby" or "sweetheart" i think its ridiculous and immature
Compare with how he treats other people. Sometimes the person is just a very friendly person and sometimes it's really because he likes you. Consistancy is key, so go find out. ;)
He likes you, and if you don't then you sent him the wrong message.



sorry.
i work at a store, and sometimes people say things like that without thinking. it doesnt necessarily mean anything
i tink he likes you! haha lol



hey please answer this:



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...
ummm.. my guy friends always say that to me and I dont think nothing about it.
likes you
he likes u cuz i dont know too many guyz who would ask me on a date and call me 'sweet heart' or 'baby' just to be nice! it would be too awkward
he likes you
u and your new friend should enjoy your new found friendship,and let life take its course....best wishes to ya...
no he is a nerd...he wouldn't know the first thing about asking a girl out....i have a roommate like that....always bullshitss about everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter