Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is a creative way to say yes to a guy???

the guy set up a crime scence outlined a body on my drive way and put caution tape around and a sign that said. "I would die fi you didn't go to prom with me"



HOW to i respond creatively?



What is a creative way to say yes to a guy???chicago theater



First off that was a really cute thing he did to ask you out.



And I'd go with the second answer if I were you.



What is a creative way to say yes to a guy???met opera opera theater



1.) Call him over to your house.



2.) Lie inside said body outline.



3.) When he arrives and sees you lying there,



4.) say "I would die if I didn't say yes"



That's all I got.
Just say yes, the poor guy went through all that effort all he wants is a simple yes!
write it on a shirt and wear another one on top and open it.
Get a picture of him and make a "Wanted--for the prom" poster.
GO JUST GO SAY OK GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
Just say yes, don't play games
you could send him on the photo scavenger hunt with your answer at the very end...
"This angel is taking you to heaven." wear white wings. or something angellic
do a backflip then say yes in spanish

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter