Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do you let your mom say yes about dogs?

show her you are responsible...pick up more chores around the house



How do you let your mom say yes about dogs?concerts



i don't let my mom do anything. she just does. she lets me do stuff.



How do you let your mom say yes about dogs?headache opera theater



beg
Just bring them home and I can guarantee you she won't say no!
I assume you want her to let you have one?



In that case, it's very very hard to resist a cute puppy. Try taking her to the humane society to look at all the poor homeless dogs and puppies.



Also, it would help to be very responsible around the house, to prove that you can handle taking care of a dog.



Despite all that, your Mom may just not be a "dog person". I always tried to convince my parents to let me have a dog, but they were too uptight about pet hair and smell. If all else fails, wait till you move out and can make your own decisions.



(When I moved out I got a dog, a cat, 2 kittens and a horse and I'm very happy! Just had to be patient)
My mom finally said yes and I honestly have no idea how that happened. I think part of it was that my cousin's boyfriend's dog had two puppies and he offered me one and my mom said no cause she didn't want one and anyways she thought they were joking around...after that I just sent her on a guilt trip...I also happened to mention that there won't be dogs in heaven so she should let me have one here...it turned out well eventually. I've had my Gizmo for over a year now. :) I guess it really depends on why you're mom won't let you have a dog. Add details about it and maybe I can help you some more.
Miniature / Teacup poodles or mixes really don't shed and are very small in size.
well im fifteen and been wanting to have a puppy for ever my mom said NO well my birthday is comin up (ill be fifteen) and ive begged her plz plz plz.... well to top it off my friend is givin away puppies and she gave me one..... but what i did before hand was show her full responsability
prove to her you can handle the responsibility. Let her know that she wont have to worry at all about taking care of it. You can also offer to pay for everything: dog, food etc.
tell her how fun dogs are

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter