Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is basketball an intresting game?i say yes but give me some facts about this.?

my friend asked me this question but i am also an basketball



player but i dont know what to answer.



can u help me guys.



thanks



Is basketball an intresting game?i say yes but give me some facts about this.?theater seating



yes it is. Well it actually depends. Most people in America like football(NFL), then the second is baseball(MLB) then the third is basketball(NBA). For me, I like basketball the most. Growing accustomed to it(basketball) is one of the big factors why I like the game. As a kid my dad and older brother would let me memorize players' names, my dad specifically teaching me the Dream Team(yeah they didn't help me with seatwork and school stuff.. haha). Second is, I really don't find it boring.. I mean when my team(Dallas Mavericks) plays, I find them very fun to watch. And so with any other NBA game though it's not the Mavs that are playing. Moments ago I was watching Houston vs. Heat and i liked it though Houston was up by many points... It's sort of like affecting me in some way. I dunno, but I love this game. :)



Is basketball an intresting game?i say yes but give me some facts about this.?lyric opera opera theater



well



'Rebound: jumping for the ball



Traveling: walking with the ball



:pro step: taking 1 big step with the ball



:goal tending: trying to block ball when going down to the basket



i think that's all you need and you can buy NBA live 07 or 08
try to bring your friend to a live nba game and see what we are crazy about. And it will also make your life a little bit more easy rather than explaining it to him/her on why is it interesting.
Yeah. Basketball is nice. Sometimes, it's so nice that it'll be able to kill people during close games. The thrill is just there. the teams just keep answering each others buckets. It's also most especially nice to play it. It feels so nice to play basketball. It feels nice to be able to score or to be able to set your teammates up to score. It feels good to make defensive plays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter