Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do you ever say no but mean yes?

not usually I mean what I say



Do you ever say no but mean yes?opera singer



no no no yes yes yes..



yes



Do you ever say no but mean yes?amc theater opera theater



Rarely
Only as a child,when i knew no sense and cut me nose off very often,i used to get very embarrassed,but you should see me now.
Not if the question is "Do you want a huge sack of cash?"
usually the other way round
Yeah! All the time. I makes me look really crazy cause i keep changing my mind
sometimes
Yeah, when i'm nervous or shy. For example someone ( a nice guy) asked me if i wanted him to pour me water and i said no but i meant yes please or i can do it thanks. And i really wanted the damn water! But i didn't take it after coz then he would have thought i was crazy or something.......aaaaaaahhh good times.
no....oh sorry i meant yes



yes, it happens to me sometimes too
some times
Alot, But it's normally the other way around!
sometimes. But more often i say yes but mean no.
no...I mean yes
No...



...erm, yes.
NO i mean yes
no.i mean yes!
No. I mean yes. I mean no.
I usually say yes when I really want to say no....
Sometimes! x
somtimes not really tho



nice question
yep sometimes happens lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter