Saturday, December 5, 2009

If you vote for Hilary Clinton say YES!?

I want to see how many people will vote for Hilary Clinton



If you vote for Hilary Clinton say YES!?ms stress



F霉ck no!



If you vote for Hilary Clinton say YES!?home theater system opera theater



NO!
give me Spitzer HOoker and I'll vote yes. Or give me 5,000 and I'll vote yes....... otherwise hell no
NO WAY!
not in freakin' 100 yrs!!!!!!!!
Never! Not even as VP.
HELL......NO!!!!
Not on my life and yes, I would be willing to sacrifice life for country in this instance.
N



O
Not even if she were the ONLY name on the ballot!!



HELL NO!!
I'm voting Democrat in the general election. So I guess that's a yes.
Never
no no no
I sure did and proud of it. Obama's Muslim upbringing bothers me and so does that fact that his loyalty is to Africa. This is America not Africa!!!!! C L I N T O N WILL BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE USA and I did say USA not Africa!!!!!!!!
Am I saying yes to higher taxes,yes to more government control, yes to more government spending, yes to Hillary picking my doctor, or yes to America going down the crapper if she's elected??
NO!
HELL NO



and i can find NO video to make me support her unlike Obama lol
merp.
NO!
I voted for Hillary in our office poll on who is the one person in the world that probably never has sex.
NOPE
YES! YES! YES!!!!
Hell Yes!
yes
YES

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter