Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do You know the artist that sing "Say Yes" by Chakana Glory? It's A gospel singer.?

It's a gospel singer



Do You know the artist that sing "Say Yes" by Chakana Glory? It's A gospel singer.?pacific theater



Here's a link to watch the video: http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0oGkmUgRBdFqc...



Here's a link where you can buy it, Also has a contact the label link where you could ask them!: http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0oGkmUgRBdFqc...



And here's the link to Shekinah Glory Ministries home page where you should definately be able to find out. They were having server problems when I posted this reply so hopefully if you try later, the page should come up!: http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0oGkmUgRBdFqc...



GOOD LUCK %26amp; God Bless!



Do You know the artist that sing "Say Yes" by Chakana Glory? It's A gospel singer.?phantom of the opera opera theater



Shekinah Glory Ministry recorded "Yes". It's on their latest release, "Live". In case you need the lyrics, found the following lyrics at Black Gospel Lyrics Ministry, http://www.blackgospellyricministry.org . You can usually find whatever gospel song you need on their site, but if you can't, you can also request it on their message board.



Will your heart and soul say yes



will your Spirit still say yes



There is more that I require of thee



will your heart and soul say yes



Now will your heart and soul say yes



Will your Spirit still say yes



If I told you what I really need



will your heart and soul say yes



CHOIR



(Lead's adlib)



Open up your heart and tell the Lord Yes



Say yes, yeah yeah



Say I'll obey Jesus, I won't stray Jesus



But this time I've made up in my mind, I've made up in my mind



I'll say, say say yes



My soul says yes, my mind says, my heart says yes, yes, yes I will Jesus,



Yes, Yes



I'll do what you want me to do



I'll say what you want me to say



I'll go, if you lead me, if you lead me, if you lead me, if you lead me, if you lead me I'll go yes



Lift your hands and tell the Lord



Come on open up your heart and say yes, yes, yes



ALL God wants is yes, all God wants, all God wants, all God wants is yes,



I won't be afraid



I'll step out on your word



I'll declare your glory



Yes I will, Yes I will



I wanna do your will Jesus,



I wanna do your will, I wanna do your will



My soul says yes, yes, yes,yes



(Background the whole song)



Yes (repeat)



There is more that I require of thee (repeat)



My soul says Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter