Saturday, December 5, 2009

If your lucky number is 19 please say yes and put why that is your lucky number?

i love that number!



it's always been my favorite.



idk why.



i like thats it's prime.



If your lucky number is 19 please say yes and put why that is your lucky number?performing art center



yes my fav bcoz its my birthdate and when its a saturday 19 on an odd month i always get really lucky coz 1 year i found a 50 quid note an last year i found a necklace with 19 on it =]



xxxx



p.s it is true :)



If your lucky number is 19 please say yes and put why that is your lucky number?theatre tickets opera theater



Any number can be my lucky so 19 works for me too.
it is one of my fav numbers. my gpa's bday is 10-19-1919 and he has been very lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter