Saturday, December 5, 2009

When you say no, does it really mean yes?

when I say no I mean no, when I say maybe, I usually mean yes



When you say no, does it really mean yes?theatre



no



wait, yes?



uum nyes?



grr im confused



When you say no, does it really mean yes?opera music opera theater



No. It means no. There are people who've found that out the hard way. lol.
Most of the time, yes.
...Only when I'm being sarcastic.
only when i am telling my husband that i don't want sex
Depends on my sarcasm level
NO...i mean Yes.. well what im saying is no ..ok...but i really mean yes...so to answer the question..no!!!
Nope, I mean what I say and say what I mean.
It really means NO!
no heheh
no



or do i mean yes
Only when my man asks me for sex. I have to play hard to get sometimes. : )
only when i'm being sarcastic.
maybe
Never ask my husband.
No (you figure out if I'm lying)
no.......
No
No. With me no means no and sometimes people just can't understand that.
under the sheets sometimes, yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter