Saturday, December 5, 2009

Which one do you say more often? Yes Or No?

Yes. I have trouble saying 'no', but I'm learning how to put my foot down.



Which one do you say more often? Yes Or No?imax theatre



It's yes for me,but i'm learning how to say no to ppl more lol



Which one do you say more often? Yes Or No?performing show opera theater



yessssssssssss
50/50
no.
yes
no - 2 kids ages 5 years and 1 year
I don't know. Maybe.
maybe
no its easier to say and one of the first words I learned to spell
Yes
I love when my cat does that. When ya leaving?
to my girlfriend "no"



to Jessica Alba "yes"
yes
No.... I have 4 kids...so no seems to be the most popular!! LOL
Often No. But when i'm with my family, often yes.



It depends on situation after all.
I say Why.
I don't count them, sorry..
most the time i just say i dont know. so.. i dont know..
yes
Yes
Dragon says NO a lot. That's part of keeping her dog in line.
Yes
NO
No.
no- i have a 2 yr old daughter and a 3 yr old nephew....everything is no!!!!
It's a toss up! I think it's about even.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter