Saturday, December 5, 2009

Im Canadain and proud of my country,and yes we say "EH"!?

why do people make remarks when someone says "eh" like myself i do .ANd um that all i wanted to know ,i love you too america but your president is (NO COMMENT):%26gt;:



Im Canadain and proud of my country,and yes we say "EH"!?home theatre



|FUHGEDABOUDIT



Im Canadain and proud of my country,and yes we say "EH"!?ballet theater opera theater



i have nothing against Canadians. i do how ever think your fake french Canadians are complete @ holes, i live in S. Florida and they are really disgusting.
I`m Canadian...but no i do not say eh...and the remarks people make about it reflects that a person speaks with poor diction when they say eh and that makes them seem unintelligent....similar to the fun we poke at people from down south, when we hear them speak...or the modern vernacular where young people end every sentence on a high note like it is a question...it would appear that only the british speak properly...and with better vocabulary.
that is nice,am proud of my country
I'm American and proud of my country. I was raised in Wisconsin, and we say "eh" too. I got a lot of grief for saying it here in the south. It's just something new something they aren't use to. I love Canada great fishing and you have some really good looking hockey players, anyway. :-) So Canada isn't the only place that says "eh".
I can say that you can be proud that Canada makes excellent sparkling water, beer, and bacon and generally does not put it's nose where it does not belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter