Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do I get mom to say yes?

I'm in grade 9, one of my closest new friends, Cass, invited me to sleep over at her house. My mom said no because she's never met her before. But, my mom doesn't know ANY of my new high school friends. How can I ever socialize with them, if my mom won't let me see them out of the classroom?



How do I get mom to say yes?listen to opera



i am sorry i am with mom on this one with so many looneys out there i dont trust others not my own child type deal see if mom will let you go for a few hrs and tell cass that you cant sleep over but will attend for a few hrs and if your heck bent on being able to do overnight trips why not bring them to your place so mom can meet them



How do I get mom to say yes?concert venue opera theater



Invite her over for dinner before the big event so she can meet them.
Ask her to allow you to have some friends over
ask your mom if they can come over your house. and when she gets to know them she will let you hang out with them out of your house
bring them to your house and let her meet them.



have your own slumber party..



and then your mom will get to meet them.



=]]
let your mom meet their parents
all the above
You need to bring your friend over to the house so that your mom can meet her. She wants to know that you are not hanging with the wrong people. Then she must meet your friends parents. I do the same thing with my daughter. We have to know that where ever you go you will be safe. Trust that once she meets them she will let you go. Good Luck.
Bring them over so your mom can meet them.
Get Cass's mother to call your mother. After the two mom's have talked she will then feel much more comfortable letting you spend the night at your friends home. I know you do not understand but as a parent, we have to make some decisions that you may not understand, but we're just trying to protect you from harm. Give your mom a break and give her the names and phone numbers of your friends mom's, it will ease her mind and show that you trust her as well.
Just tell her, "Mom, I would really like to introduce you to my friends so that you would feel more comfortable letting me spend time with them."



If she doesn't like you going over to their houses, ask her if it's alright if they come to yours, instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter