Thursday, December 10, 2009

How to convince your mom to say yes to a pet ferret?

i really want a pet ferret i offered to buy all the things for it and keep it in my room but my mom will not give me the ok to do so.I can deal with the smell and the hours i have to spend with it but she refuses to let me have one.Any ideas?



How to convince your mom to say yes to a pet ferret?musicals



Tough situation but you could try showing her the benefits of having a ferret.



How to convince your mom to say yes to a pet ferret?opera songs opera theater



Not really. I always tell kids that when you live with your parents that's just how it goes. When you are old enough to move out and sustain yourself then think about a ferret. At least by then you will be able to really afford it by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter