Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do you find it easier to say yes or no to people?

Yes



Do you find it easier to say yes or no to people?opera mini



Thank you and yes Report It



Do you find it easier to say yes or no to people?passions soap opera opera theater



I used to say yes to everybody- but it's just not plausible- unless you are mother Teresa- so now I say mostly- no- I can't. It's funny how I'm appreciated so much more these days and happier in myself because of this. I still care for people, but try and get them to help themselves, rather than using me as their number one backup plan. So I no longer babysit every new years eve, pay for every meal out and do all the washing up! etc etc
no to the women



and yes to the men
I say fck off to people
no... I always find it difficult to say no to people.. so, i'm always saying Yes.
Yes
YES I DO.
I suppose it's always easier to say yes but then people treat you like a doormat so you have to learn to say no.
yes



x
well saying yes when you dont want to.. mmm but id say yes..
I'm very bad at saying no, I'm afraid. It can be fun, though.
Yes becaus eif i say no they will be mad a t me and then that will make me all saddddddd
no!!
I find it very difficult to say no. i open my mouth to say no and yes comes out. very frustrating
I takes more effort for me to say no.
depends on what is said, it is easier to say either one as long as you are being true to yourself.......................
no, no, no, no, no.... well maybe..... Ok yes it is.
Easier to say yes......then make up a pure BS answer for changing your mind...."I'm washing my hair that day"
yes....no...yes....no.....yes....agh i dont know
I really hate saying no to people and envy those who can do it without hesitation.
I have no problems with saying yes or no to people. I just say out straight.
yes, it is always Yes, there is a rare no once in a while :(
Yes.
NO is easier and quick
Yes, I'm such a wuss
Yes is so much easier.



for instance , if you wanted to buy me a drink iw ould say yes.



If you wanted to take me on a holiday i would say yes.



see how easy it is :)
Depends on the ? but usually yes is easier

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter