Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do i get my parents to say yes to a puppy?

we got two dogs when i was about 7. i never got to actually pick which kind and calll them my own. the dogs were picked by my sister and called hers. they were big and not really played with. my sis went to college and took the dogs with her. its really lonley now and i would like to get a small bichon frise. my dad thinks it will just be the same thing but now that im older and more responsible i think i can handle it. but when i brought it up my dad didnt want to hear it and my mom thinks they are cute dogs and wouldn't mind him or her but kinda doesnt want another pet in our house. what do i do... please no negitive comments



How do i get my parents to say yes to a puppy?globe theater



Work with your mom on this, and get her to talk your dad into it. If she "wouldn't mind", then that probably means she misses having a dog in the family just as much as you do!



How do i get my parents to say yes to a puppy?oper opera theater



show your parents that you can take on the responsibility.
Use your sister in relation to this.



I did the well she had 2 dogs and they were large and she has taken them with her.



I am looking for 1 small dog and if i move out it will come with me.



Its a plea maybe worth using on your mum and also get breed books on the bichon and let you mum have a read through as well. See if she will go to some shows with you so you can both talk to breeders about good and bad points that you may encounter.. Good luck with your quest..



It worked for me and my sister is younger than me...
Point out all the good points and say you'll take care of him or her it may or may not work but should help

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter