Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do I have hazel eyes? some people say yes while others say no.?

my eyes are a light brown with green specks in them.



i have a dark brown circle that circles the very edge of my eyes.



some people call them hazel, while others call the brown.



what do you think?



Do I have hazel eyes? some people say yes while others say no.?ballet theater



Based on your description I'm guessing Hazel, however people may feel that they're Brown when you wear colors that bring out the brown details of your eyes.



Do I have hazel eyes? some people say yes while others say no.?chicago theater opera theater



you dont know if you have hazel eyes?lol :P



its better for us to give us a picture of them
brown.....but it's up to you what you want
Hazel is a shade of brown.
I think hazel eyes are sort of grayish.
i think they would be brown i have hazel and they r not like that
it's hard to say from this description, but I would say brown because of the dark brown circles and the green...
They seem to be nice.



Hazel coz they are light brown..
They are brown because a hazel is like a silver,greenish type of thing
neither!



my brother has the same color exactly except for the black edge thing ,,his are brown



anyway it's called greenish hazel eyes



in the sunlight the seem like green but in the regular lighting it's brown or light brown..right?



so it's a different degree of hazel but definately its not brown at all!
hazel= brown w/ green or light brown so yeah.
I think its more hazel. but thats just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter