Thursday, December 10, 2009

How to get your mom to say yes to sleepovers?

your mom never says no to me =)



sorry that was in bad taste.



you have to play it cool. make sure your room is clean and any of your chores are already done. then agree to any other terms she may lay upon you. good luck



How to get your mom to say yes to sleepovers?movie theatre



clean your room first.



How to get your mom to say yes to sleepovers?playhouse opera theater



Buy the food! LOL!
Hate to sound like a broken record but I have to agree, CLEAN YOUR ROOM and maybe the kitchen too.
ask her
Be her slave for the day before you ask her.
Find out why she doesn't want one. Most of the time when I say no to my son on sleep overs it is because I'm exhausted from working all week, taking care of my kids and household. So helping out around the house the week before might help. Don't be whiney about it. When she gives you her reason think about it and come up with an answer that shows maturity and that are able to help work out the issue so you are both happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter