Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is Cameron Diaz still hot??I say yes.Anyone Agree?

It is said that Cameron Diaz isn't as sexy as before because of a natural process named aging and I agree.But I still believe she's still one of the hottest actresses...



Is Cameron Diaz still hot??I say yes.Anyone Agree?imax theater



Yes, i agree with you. Though she have wrinkle or bunch of fat, she still hot.



Is Cameron Diaz still hot??I say yes.Anyone Agree?classical music opera theaterShe Was the Hotest and Se still is. 7th in Maxim 100 Hotest girl? Jennifer Aniston is 90th, whish shows that Cami is still SO HOT Report It


i say no
I think she is a great person and an intelligent one, and that's what always made her pretty. She's also a great actress, but PRETTY? I don't think so
Grow up. Better still grow old!
she never was.



the question is moot.



She is skanky bad even with the makeup she trowels on like wallpaper paste.



wouldn't do her with your d**k
yes
oh god yes.
No she is ugly
Nope...she's hagged without make up
As hot as Bill Clinton
Geez...ya'all say she's aging like she's on her death bed. She's young and beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter