Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ladies...how often to do you say yes when you are asked out?

i mean what percentage of the time??? what oodds does the average guy have???



Ladies...how often to do you say yes when you are asked out?say yes



most of the time i will go. you have to give people a chance.



Ladies...how often to do you say yes when you are asked out?palace theatre opera theater



after 3 months in getting 2 know him..



make him full as stomach sick to want be as HELL.



hehehe
I only accept if I like the guy.



Maybe 50%
hmmm depends on the girl...I said no to a lot of guys
1 in 10
if i like him i would say yes
idk i mainly say yess..i mean it depends on the guy..if he's nice, then most likey yes..but if keeps bugging you about it or psycho like stalkerish..then noo but i mean if he's nice and asks the rite way..i think the average guy has a pretty good chance..hope i helped!
i have no idea on the odds, sorry. but i just had to get the word out to all men AND women to never ever say yes to a date just because you're too nice. i made that mistake once and it won't happen again. trust me, you will regret it.
Women say yes to the really tall or really rich guys. It has nothing to do with percentages.
My percentage so far has been a whopping 100%!!!! Yup yup so if I'm single at the moment I guess you could say you have a pretty good chance for me....but see the guys that asked me out are guys that I like. If I don't like them then of course I wouldn't go out with them! But if they don't ask, well...you know the saying "ye have not, because ye ask not!"
Since I'm an intelligent woman who has finally figured out what I like and dislike, AND can admit it to myself and the general public, there are a number of factors I consider before I decide to accept a date:



1) Do I like this person? If I've just met him and he's already asking me out, chances are he doesn't have much of a chance.



I need time to get to know a person. Even an hour will suffice.



2) Do I find him remotely attractive? Though I don't base a man completely on his looks, I did some soul searching and found that I do consider this. If I think a man is BUTT ugly, (fugly), I'll decline and say something like: "I'm simply not ready to start dating right now. Maybe we can hang out as friends." (Hint: Hey, guys, there ya go. Question answered?!)



3) Do we have ANYTHING in common? If I find a man uninteresting, I'm certainly not going to agree to spend more than five minutes in his company. I might say something close to the same as Q.2 or, I might say, "I'm sure you're a great guy, but I think we would make better friends, don't you?" Most guys will cover their butt when they've realized they just made a fool of themselves by saying something like: "Yeah, I do. I was just kidding anyway. God, don't take me so seriously." (yeah, I believe you, uh huh!)



4) Is he over the top? Too shy, too outgoing, obnoxious, boisterous, loud mouthed drunk, rude, self-centered, egotisical, selfish? I'll say something like: "I'm sorry, I just don't think we're compatible." If he persists, I'll come right out and tell him exactly what I think of his behavior. "Uh, your a jerk. You yell when you're drunk. You think too much of yourself. You're a bore. I don't carry a mirror big enough to view your ego every hour. Your selfish, rude, ill-tempered. I don't want to sit on death row when I kill you in your sleep because you pissed me off.



5) Is he whitty, charming and funny? If a guy can make me laugh and smile. If he can inflate my ego with his charm, without feeling like I've just had the pants charmed off me, then yes, he DEFINITELY has A CHANCE!(one).



6) Does he have a quality that I find cute or endearing? A great smile and a great laugh. Dimples. Loves his grandma or kitty cat and not afraid to let the world know? Giggles instead of laughs. Not afraid to wear pink? (I find this VERY stylish on a man) That is so much more sexy than a tight butt and abs with no brains!



7) And last, but certainly NOT least: Can he dance?!! ANY man who can dance, I don't care if you are the fugliest guy around, has a chance with me, period. (as a woman who dated a man who could dancce, I will tell you: Yes, ladies, it's true what they say about a man who can dance! MEOW!! hmmmmm, makes me wanna puuuuuurrrr!!)
When I was single, 15% of the time I'd say yes. 20% I'd say maybe and actually think about it. 30% I'd say maybe and really mean NO. 35% I'd just say, "No, you're not my type."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter