Thursday, December 10, 2009

Im lost yet I want to say yes and no at the same time?

I love my bf of 1yr and 5 months he is 29 i am 22... we been having stupied fights... about my mom dont like him cause of her thinking he is lieing... (which he is not) did some stupied things.....my Bf want me to step up to my parents about getting a car I have but they are taking there time cause they are paying for it and all...I need a car soon ..... he has been telling me i dont have a life or freedom with my rents... I kind of dont with them... my mom want me to leave my bf but I dont want to and what not.... I love Him.... my bf has been thinking of get a checking account together and put our pay checks in there and save money for a apartment/house one day. what do u think



Im lost yet I want to say yes and no at the same time?dream theater



let me just tell you do not get a account with him. i just got out of a relationship with someone who wanted the same thing and it ended up he controlled everything. please don't do it. as for your mom not liking him maybe she has every right to. i wish i would have listened to my mother regarding my ex. it would have saved me a lot of money and time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter