Saturday, December 5, 2009

How can I make my mom say yes to go on vacation with my friend [who she doesnt like] ?!?

My best friend posted a myspace comment which disrespected my mom and now my mother doesn't like her. She doesn't like her parents either for unknown reasons. She has already said no to vacation but how can I change her mind ? It's our last summer together before college and I really want to spend that last week together.



How can I make my mom say yes to go on vacation with my friend [who she doesnt like] ?!?comedy show



Maybe suggest to your friend that she should call up your mother and politely apologize for what she did/said on myspace, and to say she didn't really mean it. maybe than when your mother will se that she is reliable and mature, she might let you go with her. lots of luck!



How can I make my mom say yes to go on vacation with my friend [who she doesnt like] ?!?greek theater opera theater



Moms knows best!!!! If your friend is very disrespectful of your mom I can't imagine how u became close friends with her. I mean, she's your mom...don't push it girl. I don't think its a good idea...although, you can just talk to your mom and tell her why you want to have the vacation with your friend. Your mom has good reasons why she doesnt like your friend..good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter