Saturday, December 5, 2009

Spurs to win the uefa cup? I say YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

As if there was ever any doubt! COME ON YOU SPURS!!!



Spurs to win the uefa cup? I say YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?palace theatre



i don't think so.



Spurs to win the uefa cup? I say YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?concert tickets opera theater



I say no!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!! lol They will draw Bremen and go out. Miroslav Klose will rip your defence to bits.
After tonights performance they could
yeah spurs will win uefa cup.
I'd say don't count your chickens.
Come on you Spurs I said COME ON YOU SPURS



all the way



Berbatov = greatness
ARE YOU THE MAN FROM DEL-MONTE?
Pray for PSG....they need something to get excited about.
come on spurs!!
LLLOOOLLL yeah right
yeeeaaaah baby!
Of course they will



They should carry a health warning on there shirts almost had another bloody heart attack tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter