Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is it true zat gils will nver say "yes i acept u as my boyfred"but wud pref 2 kip quet wen

No that's not true.



Girls like to tell everyone that they are getting married, but when they have been asked out, they prefer to keep it quiet and just tell their girl friends.



Well, that's how it is with me and my mates anyway!



Is it true zat gils will nver say "yes i acept u as my boyfred"but wud pref 2 kip quet wen u propose them.musicals



What we prefer is a guy who can speak intelligently - in any language - as long as it's not gibberish.



Is it true zat gils will nver say "yes i acept u as my boyfred"but wud pref 2 kip quet wen u propose them.opera songs opera theater



I'm sorry but that is totally unreadable. Can you maybe ask that again, but spell things properly? I have no idea what you're trying to say.
spell check is a wonderful thing, trust me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter