Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is Will Smith the Sexiest man alive? yes, don't say no?

esp on fresh prince, he is so cute and funny?



Is Will Smith the Sexiest man alive? yes, don't say no?shows



Yeah when he was younger on the fresh prince but now he is getting kinda old.



Is Will Smith the Sexiest man alive? yes, don't say no?comedy show opera theater



No
No. I am.
The sexiest man alive? Hell no....
I think he's hotter now than his fresh prince days..he has that mature dad thing going on that's really sexy. And what girl can resist a guy who's affectionate with his children?
YES!!!!!!!!!!
He's hot, I like him too, very good actor and I'm a big fan. But for me the sexiest is still Johnny Depp.
he was when he was much younger in the fresh prince of bel air. i say he still is handsome though, but not sexy.
He's cute.
I don't know if i would say the sexiest....but pretty hot



and you should see Pursuit of Happyness, amazing movie!
He is definately goodlooking.
he is cute and intelligent....not the sexiest alive
nope. orlando bloom and matt dallas take the title. im sorry lol
How about the right of expression?
no, my boyfriend is :)
He is attractive but i think the new man in town is CHRISBROWN!
i get the feeling this is a rhetorical question lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter