Thursday, December 10, 2009

Should we go out? should i say yes?

there is this kid who lives up the street frm me. we have know each other since 3rd grade. when we hit middle school he didnt want to go to the same one i did. so we r in 2 differnt schools and the other day i saw him for the first time in 2 years! i was so excited cuz we were really gud friends in elemantary school



in those 2 year andrew has really grown up....



he is really mature now



he hangs out wit me all the time



he even will meet me at the bus stop after school and walk me home, we will sit on the swings for hours and talk about nothing and everything at the same time



he has really grown on me........



but at the same time...in my other life at school



there is this guy i have been crushin on since 6th grade



i just found out that he really likes me



he asked this gurl out and i was crushed1 he called me that night cuz one of my friends told him i was crying



and he promised me if him and the other girl didnt work out then he would ask me out



me question is



WHICH ONE!!!!!!!!!!!



Should we go out? should i say yes?chinese theater



the one from elementary school sounds better. if the guy you like at your school is making you an option, he isnt worth your time.



Should we go out? should i say yes?opera mini opera theater



If you have to ask on here, I would say neither. Find someone you're sure about.
please go
the kid who lives up the street. he seems more caring and sweet.
it depends do you like that other guy who lives up the street from you?if so i thinkt that you should go for the guy who asked you out first i mean what is there to loose? what if that guy's relationship form 6th grade works out and they stay together for such a long time that he forgets about your promise to each other i mean i think that the guy who asked you first deserves you the most! you can always break up and go with the other if they change to much! u know that you shouldn't do what other people say but then again if you can't make up your mind you have to weigh the options! hope i could help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter