Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do you often go to libraries?If yes, say why?

Even though it might cost a lot to maintain a library, do you think every university should have its own library?



When students are deciding which university to attend, do they ever consider the quality of the university's library?



What can people read in a library that they can't read in other places?



Do you often go to libraries?If yes, say why?performing shows



I do all my research for school at my university's online library, but I regularly go to my local library to borrow fiction books to read for fun. It's free entertainment!



Do you often go to libraries?If yes, say why?say yes opera theater



I go to libraries to pick up nasty women. It seemed absurd at first, but now that I'm doing it I know the regular nasty girls who come to the library to get picked up and there's a few guy regulars who pick up girls just like I do. Now I'm starting to go to other libraries and I think it must be the same everywhere as I picked up a nasty girl the first day I went to the other library across town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter