Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is this funny or not?I say yes!?

LOL



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D1zsfkAv...



Is this funny or not?I say yes!?globe theater



I downloaded that thing couple of months ago. Even after being warned, it had me jumping too. If someone put it on her computer it would've been a good joke. Hopefully she wasn't on the phone with a client or had to change her undergarments. Just glad it wasn't me.



Is this funny or not?I say yes!?oper opera theaterNo it wasn't...only for a cruel idiot like your self.... Report It


No it wasn't...only for a cruel idiot like your self.... Report It


No, I just can't find it funny. If she really was doing that during work, then she deserved it, but it just wasn't funny. It was borderline cruel, really.
hello! just dropping by giving you a link to a new direct downloads website www.heiyu.iscute.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter